This chart shows how strong the correlation is between the PBI size (in points) and the lead time (aka cycle time) across a selected number of states.
- Shows the data used in creating the chart
- Is the cycle time in days that the PBI or bug spent in the states selected in the 'select data' panel
- PBIs and Bugs have different colours
- Work that has gone backwards on the board at is shown with a red ring around it
- The correlation is shown here. 1= strongly correlated 0 = weakly correlated.
- (The week correlation here is due to the widespread range of dates for bugs that had a size of 1)